Saturday, July 16, 2011


Looking forward to my visit to the French Riviera later this year, I got lost in Carson Ting's lovely stream of holiday snaps from Nice. This one in particular caught my eye as it's market day today in my neck of the woods. As nice as our farmers markets are in the San Francisco Bay Area, I'd rather be at this one right now, in the South of France!

Your comments on this image are welcome, and encouraged! And a question for the photographer - Carson Ting - if s/he is so inclined: Is there anything special about this moment, day, trip, or place beyond what you've shared on Flickr that you'd like to add or comment on here? Along with other vivaca visitors, I would love to know more!

Location: Nice, France ★
Photo courtesy of Carson Ting

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails