Friday, July 18, 2008

I love the dusty dreamy colors and timeless quality of this photo. It could be 1968 or 2008. The mood is magnifique. Beautiful bleu, blanc, and rouge, from the sky to the cloud-colored cathedral to the lady in red. Très français, no?

Your comments on this image are welcome, and encouraged! And a question for the photographer - steveslep - if s/he is so inclined: Is there anything special about this moment, day, trip, or place beyond what you've shared on Flickr that you'd like to add or comment on here? Along with other vivaca visitors, I would love to know more!

Location: Paris, France ★
Photo courtesy of steveslep

1 comment:

  1. I love this image! I remember my first experience here, in Paris, it was mesmerizing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails