Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Why is it that I've only just been to Canadia - à Montréal - for the first time, this year? People always talk about how beautiful and wonderful it is, but being right next door I think it's easily overlooked. That's my story, anyway. But, oh Canada! I want to see more.

Your comments on this image are welcome, and encouraged! And a question for the photographer - kennymatic - if s/he is so inclined: Is there anything special about this moment, day, trip, or place beyond what you've shared on Flickr that you'd like to add or comment on here? Along with other vivaca visitors, I would love to know more!

Location: Vancouver, Canada ★
Photo courtesy of kennymatic

2 comments:

  1. I love this picture! It looks unreal, more like a minature than an actual place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it cool? I love the miniature -ized effect that can be achieved with tilt-shift photography; whether real (via an actual tilt-shift lens) or fake (via Photoshop). If you click on the image and surf over to Flickr, you'll see in the notes that this image is a fake tilt-shift. Here's a link to the tutorial that kennymatic, the photographer, shares on how to create this effect yourself:

    http://www.tiltshiftphotography.net/
    photoshop-tutorial.php

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails