Tuesday, January 12, 2010


I'm not dead yet, and neither is this photo blog! Though it has been flat-lining for quite some time now, it seems. I don't know what it is, but it's been a beast to keep up with. Every time I make time to update and maintain, something else ends up consuming said time (and energy). Oh how I hate that. I need my virtual vacations. And so do you!

Praise the lord, my springtime in Paris is coming closer by the day. And it can't come a day too soon! I am looking forward to collecting new memories and dreams of the city through the lens, before jetting off to explore the French Riviera on film; well, you know. That new-fangled digital kind. Praise the lord for that, too. There's no way I could afford both to travel and to develop all my photos without the innovation of digital photography.

And speaking of Paris and photographs, how gorgeous is this Technicolor beauty?

Your comments on this image are welcome, and encouraged! And a question for the photographer - hadlo - if s/he is so inclined: Is there anything special about this moment, day, trip, or place beyond what you've shared on Flickr that you'd like to add or comment on here? Along with other vivaca visitors, I would love to know more!

Location: Paris, France ★
Photo courtesy of hadlo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails