Monday, June 21, 2010


I would really like to take in this view (or one of those two beaches) firsthand someday. Though I've been to Kauai a handful of times, I've never made it to the breathtaking (and hard to reach) Napali Coast. Next time!

And though this image has a reflection from the plane or helicopter, I like it! I think it adds another dimension to an already surrealicious view.

Your comments on this image are welcome, and encouraged! And a question for the photographer - LingnerL - if s/he is so inclined: Is there anything special about this moment, day, trip, or place beyond what you've shared on Flickr that you'd like to add or comment on here? Along with other vivaca visitors, I would love to know more!

Location: Napali Coast, Kauai (Hawaii) ★
Photo courtesy of LingnerL

1 comment:

  1. It was a breathtaking experience to fly over the Napali Coast via helicopter and glory in the beauty of this incredible coastline. The texture, the colors of the mountains and the ocean, the white sand - accesible only by air, boat or a difficult and long hike. An awesome trip.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails