Tuesday, October 26, 2010


In all my trips to Paris, I've still not been to La Defense. In my own defense, it always seems too far, and far too modern when I'm actually there and Paris proper is an option. So silly. Particularly when I stumble upon photographic bling like this image here. I love this photo. I enjoy taking architectural shots, with windows and what they reflect, in particular.

Therefore, I kick myself for not getting to La Defense to get a sweet shot like this one.

Next time, it's La Defense or bust!

Your comments on this image are welcome, and encouraged! And a question for the photographer - chozze-cz - if s/he is so inclined: Is there anything special about this moment, day, trip, or place beyond what you've shared on Flickr that you'd like to add or comment on here? Along with other vivaca visitors, I would love to know more!

Location: Paris, France ★
Photo courtesy of chozze-cz

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails