Monday, December 20, 2010


Lately I've just been surfing Google's map of Liguria, floating down the coast and searching on one town after the next. Looking for *that one pretty picture* that will inspire me to make the day trip and see what there is to discover with my own camera. Thanks to this beauty, Sarzana is definitely on my list of day trip destinations.

Your comments on this image are welcome, and encouraged! And a question for the photographer - Mattjr - photo - if s/he is so inclined: Is there anything special about this moment, day, trip, or place beyond what you've shared on Flickr that you'd like to add or comment on here? Along with other vivaca visitors, I would love to know more!

Location: Sarzana, Italy ★
Photo courtesy of Mattjr - photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails