Tuesday, December 21, 2010


So, rather than make Camogli my home base on the Italian Riviera, I'm going with Genova. I was reading that it has the largest, most labyrinthine old town in Europe and I was instantly sold. After looking at a few inspiring pictures, like this one, I know I've picked the right city.

Though while wandering by day should be bliss, wandering the old town after dark is not advisable. The poorly lit, long and confusing old town streets are a good place not to get lost when the sun goes down. If you value your safety; same as in most major metropolitan areas anywhere, the world over.

Your comments on this image are welcome, and encouraged! And a question for the photographer - Lorenzo X - photo - if s/he is so inclined: Is there anything special about this moment, day, trip, or place beyond what you've shared on Flickr that you'd like to add or comment on here? Along with other vivaca visitors, I would love to know more!

Location: Genova, Italy ★
Photo courtesy of Lorenzo X

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails