Tuesday, December 2, 2008



Today I'm pimping my own images, because I had too much fun making this little "video" - I use quotes here because really it's just a slideshow set to music - with Picasa 3. You gotta love The Google, and therefore, Picasa too. For a free image-editing program, Picasa pretty well rocks. In my book. Download it for yourself and have a little fun with your own photos. It's 100% gratis!

Your comments on this "video" are welcome, and encouraged! The photos you see here are mostly from my last trip to Venice in the fall of 2005. Seems like a million years ago now. Far too long. Can't wait to rectify that next year.

Location: Venice, Italy ★
Music: "Italia" by Chris Botti
Video courtesy of risamay

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails