Tuesday, January 13, 2009


A friend of mine is reading a copy of City of Falling Angels that I gave to her to enjoy before our trip to Venice this spring. For some reason on my last trip there in 2005 I didn't visit the newly reopened Fenice theater. After the fact I read City of Falling Angels and now armed with some history of the theater and its place in Venetian history and society, I greatly anticipate a visit and tour. What a gorgeous theater!

Your comments on this image are welcome, and encouraged! And a question for the photographer - Michele Ferretti - if s/he is so inclined: Is there anything special about this moment, day, trip, or place beyond what you've shared on Flickr that you'd like to add or comment on here? Along with other vivaca visitors, I would love to know more!

Location: Venice, Italy ★
Photo courtesy of Michele Ferretti

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails