Wednesday, January 28, 2009


My trip this spring can't come soon enough. I can't wait to return to this old and familiar city, and discover something new. This corner, for example. I know exactly where it is and I know it well, but I've never noticed or photographed it from this particular angle. One of the reasons why I love surfing through other people's pictures; no matter how well you know a place, there's always another angle that you'd never considered to make you see a city anew!

Your comments on this image are welcome, and encouraged! And a question for the photographer - Yamil Salinas Martínez - if s/he is so inclined: Is there anything special about this moment, day, trip, or place beyond what you've shared on Flickr that you'd like to add or comment on here? Along with other vivaca visitors, I would love to know more!

Location: Venice, Italy ★
Photo courtesy of Yamil Salinas Martínez

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails