Friday, January 9, 2009


New year, new post. Took me long enough, right? Happy (much belated) New Year! I look forward to traveling with you virtually through a flurry of inspirational photos in 2009. Starting with this here beauty by Hugo Martinez. I happened upon this photographer's work when searching for Lensbaby inspiration, as I am the proud new parent of a brand-spanking new Lensbaby Composer. Combined with my new Nikon D90, I hope to capture some spectacular shots in Venice, Italy this spring. Can't wait. In the meantime, I look to you all for inspiration. As per usual. I think Hugo Martinez' work with the Lensbaby is fantastic and I must say I'll be beyond pleased if any of my images are as delightful as his dreamy portraits of Paris. Kudos Hugo. You rock!

Your comments on this image are welcome, and encouraged! And a question for the photographer - hmphotografia - if s/he is so inclined: Is there anything special about this moment, day, trip, or place beyond what you've shared on Flickr that you'd like to add or comment on here? Along with other vivaca visitors, I would love to know more!

Location: Paris, France ★
Photo courtesy of hmphotografia

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails