Wednesday, September 15, 2010


I know that all public transportation has its strong and weak points, but I'm about at the end of my rope with AC Transit here in the San Francisco Bay Area. It took me two hours to get home from work tonight. Two hours! When things work, it's more like 30 minutes from door to door.

Whether we're talking transbay commuter service or local rides, it has been a fail the last few months. And it's costing me extra time and money - lots of pricey BART rides to make up for lost time - that I don't have to waste.

Oh what I wouldn't give to live and commute in Paris these days. Even if one does have to contend with the constant threat of metro strikes.

Your comments on this image are welcome, and encouraged! And a question for the photographer - swigadelica - if s/he is so inclined: Is there anything special about this moment, day, trip, or place beyond what you've shared on Flickr that you'd like to add or comment on here? Along with other vivaca visitors, I would love to know more!

Location: Paris, France ★
Photo courtesy of swigadelica

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails