Saturday, September 25, 2010


When you've lived in a city or an area for an extended period, it's easy to stop seeing what's so special about the place. I often look at the tourists I encounter here like, "of all the places you could take a vacation, why here?" As a local, I stopped getting it a long time ago. And as a photographer, I rarely take pics of my surroundings because I am oh so uninspired.

Until I happen upon other people's inspiring pictures of this place. Like this one!

Speaking of which, check out these eight perspectives on the city of San Francisco and get yourself inspired. It's working for me!

Your comments on this image are welcome, and encouraged! And a question for the photographer - bennetthall - if s/he is so inclined: Is there anything special about this moment, day, trip, or place beyond what you've shared on Flickr that you'd like to add or comment on here? Along with other vivaca visitors, I would love to know more!

Location: San Francisco, California ★
Photo courtesy of bennetthall

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails