Friday, September 24, 2010


One day I'd really like to meet this cheerful-looking tricolor trio. Until I randomly stumbled upon these colorful buildings, I had no idea there were German towns that looked like this. I love the architecture. It reminds me of a style you might see in Amsterdam, or elsewhere in Holland, but different. Anyway, I love it. Particularly these three!

Your comments on this image are welcome, and encouraged! And a question for the photographer - Vinc.A - if s/he is so inclined: Is there anything special about this moment, day, trip, or place beyond what you've shared on Flickr that you'd like to add or comment on here? Along with other vivaca visitors, I would love to know more!

Location: Schwäbisch Hall, Germany ★
Photo courtesy of Vinc.A

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails