Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm planning on going to Venice next spring - economy permitting - and hoping to get to Possagno on a day trip to visit the Canova museum there. I believe these are the steps to said museum. In the pictures I've seen of the interior, it looks pretty freaking spectacular. And the outside isn't too shabby either. As you can plainly see, here.

Your comments on this image are welcome, and encouraged! And a question for the photographer - Max Nicolodi - if s/he is so inclined: Is there anything special about this moment, day, trip, or place beyond what you've shared on Flickr that you'd like to add or comment on here? Along with other vivaca visitors, I would love to know more!

Location: Possagno, Italy ★
Photo courtesy of Max Nicolodi

2 comments:

  1. Can I come with you? PLEEAAASSE! I promise, i could fit in your carry on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. No. I'm sure you're light as a feather too, but with all my other stuff it'd surely go over the carry-on weight limit and I'd have to check you. I hear it can get pretty dicey down there and I wouldn't want that on my conscience if you were lost or damaged in transit.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails