Monday, October 20, 2008

In theory I would love to do more adventurous things on my trips abroad, like mountain bike through the hills of the Italian Riviera, as pictured here. In reality, exploring on foot is more my cup of tea. But the vicarious enjoyment of the biking is not lost on me when flipping through photos as wonderful as these.

Your comments on this image are welcome, and encouraged! And a question for the photographer - richard_starkie - if s/he is so inclined: Is there anything special about this moment, day, trip, or place beyond what you've shared on Flickr that you'd like to add or comment on here? Along with other vivaca visitors, I would love to know more!

Location: Italian Riviera ★
Photo courtesy of richard_starkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails