Friday, October 24, 2008

See, this is why in all my trips to Paris I've never spent more than a few hours - if that - in the Louvre. And why I've never seen the Mona Lisa up close, in person. And, moreover, why I have no desire to! Looks like une grande nightmare.

Your comments on this image are welcome, and encouraged! And a question for the photographer - starving philosopher - if s/he is so inclined: Is there anything special about this moment, day, trip, or place beyond what you've shared on Flickr that you'd like to add or comment on here? Along with other vivaca visitors, I would love to know more!

Location: Paris, France ★
Photo courtesy of starving philosopher

1 comment:

  1. It's such a feat of restraint and patience, just to see the most widely known, widely published and printed print in the WORLD! Yeah, there are other parts of the Louvre that I loved, that whole wing I could have done without!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails