Wednesday, July 7, 2010


What is cuter than a Fiat 500?

Few things, in my opinion. Except for kittens, of course.

"Once a year the seaside town of Garlenda on Italy's Ligurian Coast plays host to the world's biggest gathering of fans of one of Europe's favorite cult autos, the Fiat 500."


So, in honor of the cinquecento and the celebration taking place in Garlenda (wish I could be there), I've selected this creative portrait of the beloved car. I think it captures its essence beautifully. Don't you?

Your comments on this image are welcome, and encouraged! And a question for the photographer - floranged - if s/he is so inclined: Is there anything special about this moment, day, trip, or place beyond what you've shared on Flickr that you'd like to add or comment on here? Along with other vivaca visitors, I would love to know more!

Location: Florence, Italy ★
Photo courtesy of floranged

3 comments:

  1. They're pretty dang cute, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Lucky for moi, I hear that the Fiat-500 is on its way to Canada ... yippeeeee! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails