Friday, July 9, 2010


What a place! I hope I get to see this dreamlike vision in person, one day. Looks incredible. As are all UNESCO World Heritage Sites, from the handful I've had the good fortune to visit thus far. Actually, perhaps I'll make a point in the weeks and months ahead to seek out UNESCO World Heritage Sites for Vivaca. That would be an interesting virtual journey for all of us, no doubt.

Your comments on this image are welcome, and encouraged! And a question for the photographer - Mangini Adalberto & Laura (Laura busy) - if s/he is so inclined: Is there anything special about this moment, day, trip, or place beyond what you've shared on Flickr that you'd like to add or comment on here? Along with other vivaca visitors, I would love to know more!

Location: Ha Long Bay, Vietnam ★
Photo courtesy of Mangini Adalberto & Laura (Laura busy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails