Sunday, July 11, 2010


You know what's ridiculous? In all my trips to Paris, I've never ventured down to hang out on the banks of the Seine. And it wasn't until my most recent trip that I learned that this particular piece of Paris is an UNESCO World Heritage Site. Who knew? Well, clearly I was out of the loop. But I'm in now, and on my next visit I'll head down yonder for sure. People always look like they're enjoying themselves there, at all hours of the day, and on into the night, too.

Read more about the Banks of the Seine here.

Please note that for some strange reason today, the UNESCO site is spitting out periodic errors. They seem to have it all fixed and under control now, but in the event you experience a boo-boo when clicking on the UNESCO links, give it a good Parisian shrug and try again later.

Your comments on this image are welcome, and encouraged! And a question for the photographer - L'Apéro du Jeudi - if s/he is so inclined: Is there anything special about this moment, day, trip, or place beyond what you've shared on Flickr that you'd like to add or comment on here? Along with other vivaca visitors, I would love to know more!

Location: Paris, France ★
Photo courtesy of L'Apéro du Jeudi

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails