Saturday, November 1, 2008

I was late today with my post, so I've selected two perfect pics from the same photographer. And of Paris, of course. The Eiffel shot matches my mood today; it was dark and stormy here. Which was great. Because boy do we need the rain. The other image is also characteristic of my mood, as we approach the end - praise the lord - of the 2008 U.S. presidential election cycle. It's been a long road, these last 8 years. And I'm ready - along with most everyone else - for an end. I can see clearly to the end of the path, and feel the bright light of dawn warm my face. The new day is upon us, and I can finally exhale this big breath I've been holding now since forever. I want to breath again. To let go and be happy and scream and jump up and down for joy and look forward to the future with hope rather than fear. Yadda, yadda, yadda, GOBAMA!!!

Your comments on this image are welcome, and encouraged! And a question for the photographer - Roger Madsen - if s/he is so inclined: Is there anything special about this moment, day, trip, or place beyond what you've shared on Flickr that you'd like to add or comment on here? Along with other vivaca visitors, I would love to know more!

Location: Paris, France ★
Photo courtesy of Roger Madsen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails