Monday, November 24, 2008

Packed or people-less, the beaches of Greece seem the place to be. I was talking with a friend the other night - one of the few friends I can and do enjoy traveling with; otherwise I prefer to roll sola - and we're thinking 2011. I'd be down for 2009 or 2010, but my crazy globe-trotting behind already has trips outlined for the next two years! Well three now, I guess.

Your comments on this image are welcome, and encouraged! And a question for the photographer - richardjcrawte - if s/he is so inclined: Is there anything special about this moment, day, trip, or place beyond what you've shared on Flickr that you'd like to add or comment on here? Along with other vivaca visitors, I would love to know more!

Location: Greece ★
Photo courtesy of richardjcrawte

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails