Saturday, August 23, 2008

There are so many parts of Paris that I've yet to explore in their entirety. Though I'll never likely see it all, Montmarte is definitely one such nook among the plethora of charming Parisian crannies that I am determined to get to know a little better. Beyond the basilica of Sacre Coeur, I haven't done much wandering around Montmartre. I hope to change that the next time I find myself in the City of Light - which will likely be in 2010 to mark my trente-cinquième année. On a night similar to this would be parfait and a bon anniversaire indeed.

Your comments on this image are welcome, and encouraged! And a question for the photographer - Flickr.dude - if s/he is so inclined: Is there anything special about this moment, day, trip, or place beyond what you've shared on Flickr that you'd like to add or comment on here? Along with other vivaca visitors, I would love to know more!

Location: Paris, France ★
Photo courtesy of Flickr.dude

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails