Wednesday, August 18, 2010


Sigh. It's been a day. One of those days. So if I could be teleported to any place on the planet, this is where I'd go. And pronto. I've walked down this very path many times before, and felt the anticipatory rush of relaxation wash over me, as I headed straight for the impossibly white sand and turquoise-blue water of Lanikai Beach. Best beach in Hawaii. And arguably the best beach in the world. It's like a dream. Even when teeming with fellow tourists. If you've never been, go you must. It will take your breath and and any stress you may be carrying clean away, straight away!

Your comments on this image are welcome, and encouraged! And a question for the photographer - lian1979 - if s/he is so inclined: Is there anything special about this moment, day, trip, or place beyond what you've shared on Flickr that you'd like to add or comment on here? Along with other vivaca visitors, I would love to know more!

Location: Lanikai, Oahu ★
Photo courtesy of lian1979

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails