Sunday, August 8, 2010


This kid has the right idea! I'd like to take a big bite out of these super big macarons, too!! And what an adorable photo. Doesn't get much cuter than that, I think.

Your comments on this image are welcome, and encouraged! And a question for the photographer - Petit Ming - if s/he is so inclined: Is there anything special about this moment, day, trip, or place beyond what you've shared on Flickr that you'd like to add or comment on here? Along with other vivaca visitors, I would love to know more!

Location: Paris, France ★
Photo courtesy of Petit Ming

2 comments:

  1. Cool, fun photo. Where is this taken at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious, too. I can tell from this other photo that it's a Pierre Hermé ad, but it could be anywhere in Paris.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/petit_ming/4866587516/

    So cute. I love the way the little boy is jumping to catch the cookies in this shot. Too sweet!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails