Thursday, August 5, 2010


Such a cool photo-project idea, and perfect for crowd-sourcing, too. Wish I'd thought of it! And wish I could get to New York to see the outdoor Public Art installation before it leaves - I think it's there through some portion of January 2011. Though don't quote me on that.

Learn more about the Walking Men 99 art project here.

Your comments on this image are welcome, and encouraged! And a question for the photographer - agent j loves agent a - if s/he is so inclined: Is there anything special about this moment, day, trip, or place beyond what you've shared on Flickr that you'd like to add or comment on here? Along with other vivaca visitors, I would love to know more!

Location: New York City ★
Photo courtesy of agent j loves agent a

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails