Thursday, August 26, 2010


There was a nice little piece on Nice in yesterday's Euromaxx, so I thought that's where we should jet off to, today.

Your comments on this image are welcome, and encouraged! And a question for the photographer - markodrapic - if s/he is so inclined: Is there anything special about this moment, day, trip, or place beyond what you've shared on Flickr that you'd like to add or comment on here? Along with other vivaca visitors, I would love to know more!

Location: Nice, France ★
Photo courtesy of markodrapic

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I am glad you use my photo for your blog post.

    That was January 4th 2010, me and my girlfriend was only for a 1 day in this beautiful city of southern France, Nice.

    i have couple more nice photos of that area in my flickr album so you are all welcome to see it.

    Interesting thing about facades in Nice is that there is a city law about facades and every building must have clean and proper color facade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting here on your lovely photo, Marko. And that is interesting about the facades in Nice. It seems to be that way too elsewhere in Europe, which I think is wonderful. As it maintains the past, in the present. I like the way the colors of the buildings, for instance, are regulated in the coastal Ligurian towns of Italy - Camogli, the Cinque Terre, Portofino, etc. It keeps these places looking beautiful and in tune, always.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails