Friday, September 12, 2008

Aren't these three 'cycles a sight? Lovely. The layout, too. I can't remember the last time I rode a bike. Elementary school? Man. That was like, eons ago. I hope that riding a bike after years (and years, and years) is really as easy as, well - riding a bike. Because I have this desire to bike through parts of England, and Provence, and Tuscany. And Holland! And I don't know where all else. Not Paris though. Vélib' looks cool, but (to me) Paris is a place best explored via metro, bus, or on foot. About those bikes though. Do they make 'em with training wheels for adults? Ha. That would look pretty pathetic. I'm not sure I'd care though!

Your comments on this image are welcome, and encouraged! And a question for the photographer - StephenMcLeod - if s/he is so inclined: Is there anything special about this moment, day, trip, or place beyond what you've shared on Flickr that you'd like to add or comment on here? Along with other vivaca visitors, I would love to know more!

Location: Florence, Italy ★
Photo courtesy of StephenMcLeod

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails