Monday, September 1, 2008



I wish like the dickens I could draw. Don't you? I find it fabulous when artists have a distinctive style - like handwriting - that identifies a piece immediately as a such-and-such (Picasso, Van Gogh, etc.) This artist definitely has that developed voice when it comes to sketches. I love these three drawings of Venice. Love, love, love! Oh what I wouldn't give to have similar skill and sense of style. I love taking pictures, but I think I'd love the ability to draw even more.

Your comments on this image are welcome, and encouraged! And a question for the artist - La Ola - if s/he is so inclined: Is there anything special about this moment, day, trip, or place beyond what you've shared on Flickr that you'd like to add or comment on here? Along with other vivaca visitors, I would love to know more!

Location: Venice, Italy ★
Sketch courtesy of La Ola

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails