Friday, September 19, 2008

What a great idea for Venetian vacation photos! People always go and buy the masks, only to pack them up and use them at home for wall decoration or the company Halloween party. Why not walk through Venice wearing your new mask proudly, taking pictures. Who cares if Carnival was six months ago? That's not the point. Fantastic idea. On all my trips to Venice, I've never bought a mask. Never thought I'd have a real use for it. Until now. I'm so doing this next spring when I'm back in Venezia!

Your comments on this image are welcome, and encouraged! And a question for the photographer - marc_panther - if s/he is so inclined: Is there anything special about this moment, day, trip, or place beyond what you've shared on Flickr that you'd like to add or comment on here? Along with other vivaca visitors, I would love to know more!

Location: Venice, Italy ★
Photo courtesy of marc_panther

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails