Saturday, September 20, 2008

Two things that I'd be afraid to do in Paris, but would be cool if I could muster the courage (in the case of biking) and the skill (in the case of rollerblading). Great photos. Makes me feel like I'm there and I'm doing something different!

Your comments on this image are welcome, and encouraged! And a question for the photographers - heimerswt and ylenia_1982 - if they are so inclined: Is there anything special about this moment, day, trip, or place beyond what you've shared on Flickr that you'd like to add or comment on here? Along with other vivaca visitors, I would love to know more!

Location: Paris, France ★
Photo courtesy of heimerswt

Location: Paris, France ★
Photo courtesy of ylenia_1982

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing one of my pictures!

    This photo was taken while on a bike tour with Fat Tire. The day was perfect...clear skies, nice temperature, and of course, I was in Paris for the first time.

    All of those things above (and especially the thrill of the bike tour), helped me to ignore the severe sinus infection and cough I was dealing with at the time. I was at the end of a 24 day trip around Europe, and my body was trying to tell me to slow down.

    I wasn't about to give in while in one of the best stops on my tour. Paris was amazing, and I highly recommend a bike tour (or something similar) to get around and see the famous sites of Paris.

    Cheers,
    Joel

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure, Joel!

    The bike tour sounds fantastic, your sinus infection and cough sound horrific. It's great that you were still able to enjoy the bike tour. You're more of a trooper than I would have been (I'm a wet blanket when I'm sick; even on a trip on a beautiful day like you had here, in Paris).

    I'll be sure to check out bike tours with Fat Tire. I think I've heard them recommended by others.

    Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails