Monday, September 15, 2008

A modern look at Portovenere, with a dreamy retro ethereal feel. I wish I had vacation photos like this one. How wonderful! The perspective here is great. Seems you could reach out and examine his tattoo. The couple is perfectly posed, playfully poised, and focused in the center of the frame. And there's picture-perfect Portovenere there, in the backdrop. Sigh. I said it once and I'll say it again. I wish I had vacation photos like this one!

Your comments on this image are welcome, and encouraged! And a question for the photographer - Andrea - if s/he is so inclined: Is there anything special about this moment, day, trip, or place beyond what you've shared on Flickr that you'd like to add or comment on here? Along with other vivaca visitors, I would love to know more!

Location: Portovenere, Italy ★
Photo courtesy of Andrea

3 comments:

  1. This is a great travel photo, I totally agree :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot Risamay! your blog is wonderful, i link you in my website www.atgraphics.it
    ciao!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails