Monday, September 22, 2008

The many moods of Montmartre. All marvelous. One of my favorite pockets of Paris. Love the colors in this trio of Amelie's Paris. Can't wait to return. In the meantime, I keep dreaming.

Your comments on this image are welcome, and encouraged! And a question for the photographer - mariounette56 - if s/he is so inclined: Is there anything special about this moment, day, trip, or place beyond what you've shared on Flickr that you'd like to add or comment on here? Along with other vivaca visitors, I would love to know more!

Location: Paris, France ★
Photo courtesy of mariounette56

3 comments:

  1. You can't not love Amelie's Paris :) I really need to watch that sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. How could anyone not adore Amelie's Paris is beyond moi. How it isn't a part of everyone's DVD collection is also over my head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails